Job ID: 52259
Location: New York, NY
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Education: See Requirements
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a number of dynamic Intensive Care Manager (ICM) to join our team in New York on an exciting new partnership. The ICM will be responsible for the assessment and case management of long term care members to ensure appropriate level of care and develop a member centric plan of care.
This is a position that will require the candidate to travel locally in NYC and Long Island to meet with members and their families.
• Participates in assessment of member needs and develops a person centered service plan (PCSP) of care to address identified needs.Utilizes whole person focus when assessing needs including behavioral, physical, psychosocial, and activities of daily living.
• Develops, coordinates and assists with implementation and facilitation of services for community support and services program members as defined by the PCSP.
• Responsible for facilitating and coordinating with the inter-disciplinary team to review the PCSP and ensure access to services and active care team participation. Collaborates with FIDA program member/family, physician and all members of the healthcare team, both internally and externally.
• Coordinates the delivery of high quality-cost effective care based on the members’ needs and the integrated support and services model supported by clinical practice guidelines established by the plan.
• Advocates for the FIDA services member/family among various sites to coordinate resource utilization and evaluation of services.
Education : A minimum of a Master’s Degree in mental health field or an Associate’s Degree in Nursing with related psychiatric nursing experience.
Licensure : Current, valid and unrestricted license in NY in a mental health field (RN, Ph.D, LMSW/LCSW, LMFT, LPC)
Relevant Work Experience: 5 years work experience in a mental health setting. 2 must be post-masters.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
• Knowledge of treatment care resources as well as available levels of care, ability to relate effectively with behavioral health and medical treatment providers, including MLTSS Members, family members and other professionals.
• Must be authorized to drive and have a valid license.
• Excellent PC Skills .
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment.