About the Position:
We are currently looking for a dynamic SQL Developer I to join our growing team in Latham, NY! The SQL Developer is primarily responsible for managing client and enterprise information and reporting deliverables. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to executing production jobs, report delivery, and pre-release quality assurance. Duties also include hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance, or enhancement of existing production processes.
- Ensures production reports are accurate and delivered in a timely manner
- Provides timely response and resolution of emergency production questions, issues, and defects
- Adheres to production support and implementation processes
- Ensures production environment stability
- Provides analytical services for business data needs and makes recommendations for viable solutions
- Addresses data integrity issues as they arise
- Troubleshoots data issues, validates result sets, recommends and implements process improvements
- Effectively communicates with internal and external customers with management oversight as necessary, to elicit, capture, develop, and implement customer requirements
- Documents production process flows
- Works closely with Team Leads and Management to meet department production needs
- Displays a positive, constructive, and helpful demeanor
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned and required
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business systems administration or related field is preferred.
- Relevant Work Experience: Minimum 1 year experience required. Healthcare, insurance or managed care experience preferred.
- Crystal or SRSS experience preferred.
- Relational DB experience, Oracle or MSFT preferred.
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position.
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled.