ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Account Partnership Director to join our team at our Bronx, NY location. The Account Partnership Director has primary responsible for the overall client relationship and strategy related to retention, growth and innovation.
- In conjunction with the VP, Client Partnerships, develop an annual and mid-range strategic plan targets with the client
- Execute on strategic goals, ensuring contractual, regulatory and delegation agreement compliance.
- Actively cultivate key stakeholder relationships to advance Beacon’s standing on behalf of its current client base and to support business expansion and retention efforts in NY.
- Improve client satisfaction year over year by serving as a strong go-to-expert on the client account, as well as city, state and federal policies that impact the individuals we serve.
- Foster business development opportunities and strategic relationships in the region.
- Partner with advocacy and key provider groups.
- Achieve client retention (via renewals/re-procurements) by developing deep familiarity with all aspects of client contract including products, service levels, and client KPIs
- Attendance at relevant client and external meetings as necessary to deliver exceptional customer service and to execute on defined strategic goals
- Actively engage internal subject matter experts and operational leads to achieve contractual and strategic goals for specified contract, State/region
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required, with advanced degree preferred or 4 years’ experience in a client facing role in a healthcare environment
- Licensures: None required
- Relevant Work Experience:
- At least ten (10) years’ experience working in a sales, strategy, or operations role within a business that is either directly contracting with health plans, state/local government providing clinical or administrative services, or serving as a vendor to a state contractor for clinical or administrative services.
- Additional Relevant Work Experience:
- At least ten (10) years of progressively responsible professional experience, with a significant amount of that in healthcare, and specifically in behavioral health.
- Relationship-building and client management skills: communicates openly and effectively, plans, and collaborates with external partners to drive success
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled