ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Senior Project Manager / Strategic Initiatives Manager to join our team at our office in Boston, MA. The Senior Project Manager / Strategic Initiatives Manager will be responsible for leading enterprise-wide initiatives and conducting business analysis aimed at supporting the corporate operations strategic direction. The ideal candidate for this position will have a background in business analysis, operations and project management in a healthcare environment.
- Lead planning, organization and management of integration, regulatory and operations projects across the Beacon enterprise.
- Work with project sponsors and stakeholders to develop project plans including the scope statement, work breakdown structure, schedule, and communication plan.
- Work with business leaders to ensure resource availability, workload and performance as well as to drive project vision through effective risk management and manage changes through a defined change management system. Implements the approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate project risk events in order to minimize the impact of the risks on the project.
- Work closely with key personnel and subject matter experts across all departments to ensure coordinated management of integration project activities.
- Manage team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, mentoring, training, and motivating in order to facilitate cooperation, and ensure project efficiency.
- Develop operational and system workflows in order to analyze and recommend business process redesign and enhancements.
- Organize and facilitate cross functional project meetings.
- Track and report on project status including schedule and scope adherence, risks and issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Perform business requirements analysis on project proposals.
- Develop business cases supported by qualitative and quantitative business analysis.
- Identify and support enterprise-wide training opportunities.
- Develop tools and training materials, as required, to support project objectives.
- Develop, maintain and distribute project documentation, as required.
- Interface with key personnel within client, vendor, regulatory or other business partners.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of company strategic objectives, product offerings, platform/system enhancements, and any industry, legislative, or regulatory changes that may impact the company portfolio of products and services.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned and required.
Education: College degree; business, clinical or other relevant field
Licensure: Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate *Preferred, not required, will consider relevant experience
Relevant Work Experience:
- Candidate will have 5 to 8 years of experience interacting with the medical or behavioral health provider community or serving in leadership roles within the medical or behavioral health provider community.
- The ideal candidate will have high level tactical and strategic experience with demonstrated success in developing and executing on highly visible and sensitive organizational initiatives. Additionally, the role requires experience managing relationships across the company and with key customer, vendor and other relationships.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years previous experience in project management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Comfortable operating within Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, and Visio
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication, both verbal and written
- Comfortable with group presentations and public speaking
- Important emphasis on collaboration with a team-oriented work philosophy
- Experience with project management
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled