ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Manager, Network Strategy to join our team at our office in Boston, MA. The Manager, Network Strategy will be expected to partner in the work to standardize provider interactions, simplify and standardize internal decision making processes around network decisions, and develop standardized processes for onboarding new clients. The manager will be capable of jumping into numerous projects and getting up to speed quickly to identify and deliver value. The manager will work in a matrixed environment and must use informal influence to bring colleagues across the enterprise along in order to be collectively successful.
Serve as a key resource in driving the vision of new operating models as well as participate in the internal and external change management required to realize the vision. Serve as a partner to the Corporate Strategy & Operations teams and through using informal influence help execute on network and provider innovation through the use of technology & operational transformation.
- Assist in operationalization and roll-out of decisions rights framework including decisions around rate increases, contracting processes etc.
- Assist in inventorying existing policies in procedures and developing a database of policies. Work in collaboration with the director of network strategy to compare policies, developed proposed consolidated policy and work on development of implementation plan to standardize policies. Target completion date of Q4 of 2017.
- Assist in developing a tracking mechanism/audit policies, tools and tracking mechanism to ensure newly developed policies and procedures are being followed by Q4 2017
- Assist director of network strategy in development of standardized contracting and onboarding process for solo practitioners. Will involve discovery phase to understand where solo practitioner contracts are executed, the current state process, and the total volume across Beacon by July 2017.
- Assist in work on standardization and review process for network build process for new clients
- Develop tools, templates, and reporting to standardize the network build analyses for onboarding new clients
Education: Master’s degree in business, health care, or relevant field
Relevant Work Experience: 2-3 years of experience in healthcare space specifically focused on program development and implementation, including experience supervision of teams. Healthcare project work valued highly.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Team and thought leadership
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency: able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Honesty/Integrity: does not cut corners ethically; earns trust and maintains confidences; does what is right, not just what is politically expedient; speaks plainly and truthfully
- Analytic skills: able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it; exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights
- Attention to detail: does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
- Persistence: demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Proactivity: acts without being told what to do; brings new ideas to the company
- Follow-through on commitments: lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost
- Calm under pressure: maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress
- Flexibility/adaptability: adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; copes effectively with complexity and change
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Strategies, a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled